1. Experience: When it comes to trusting someone with towing your vehicle or recovering your tractor trailer, you want someone who has done it all before. Harold himself has 30 years experience towing and our staff are long term employees who love what they do. Combined, we have more than 100 years of industry experience behind us.
2. Certifications: Our company is COR Certified, licensed by AMVIC and we maintain a good standing with Alberta WCB. Our staff all have clean criminal records and as a result are fully licensed under the Security Services and Investigators Act to carry and use vehicle unlock tools. Our staff also keep up to date on their Standard First Aid, H2S and Hours of Service certifications among many others.
3. Pricing: We offer honest, competitive and fair rates to all of our customers. Additionally we often have the ability to offer backhaul and multi piece discounts to our clients making us even more competitive. In fact we are so committed to great value, that in 10 years we’ve only made minor adjustments to our pricing and it is still 20% lower than the Canadian CPI suggest we should be.
4. Reliability: We provide 24/7/365 service to our customers. Rain, snow, day or night we have a large team of capable operators that can assist you when you need it most. Along with being available any time, our dispatchers work hard to ensure the closest and most appropriate truck is dispatched to you. In 2019 we averaged 24 minutes from when our clients called to when a truck was dispatched to the disablement location. Compare this against provincial numbers available online and you’ll see our wait times are 85% lower than other providers.
5. Services: We have the equipment and people to do whatever it takes for our clients. Whether you need an unlock or you’ve got equipment to move to the job site, we can help you out with that. Click here to see all the services we offer.
6. Equipment: We tackle all of our jobs with the best tools available. We have the biggest and most diverse fleet in Grande Prairie, running the best names in the industry like Peterbilt & Kenworth trucks rigged with equipment from Miller Industries and NRC Industries.
See more of our equipment and jobs we’ve completed in our Full Gallery.
7. Integrity: When we show up, our drivers arrive in branded and clearly marked vehicles. Our drivers arrive dressed in company colors with our logo and their name clearly visible and they will treat your vehicle as if it was their own. We have nothing to hide and strive to always operate our business ethically, equitably and respectfully. If a staff member strays from these principles, we deal with it immediately and do what we need to, to make things right for our clients.
8. Customer Service: We are committed to providing safe, prompt and professional towing and recovery services in Grande Prairie and surrounding areas. Don’t take our word for it though, see what our customers have to say about us on Google and Facebook.
9. Trust: Tens of thousands of people over the years have put their trust in us to take care of their roadside needs. Along with the public who reach out to us on a daily basis, we are trusted by the countries top roadside assistance companies. We work alongside AMA, ASG, Allstate and Volvo Action Services among others to ensure that anyone stranded on the road gets home safely.
10. Community Involvement: We give back to the community that has helped us build our brand and business. We regularly sponsor the Teepee Creek Stampede, the Grande Prairie Stompede, and Big Hearts for Big Kids. We also assisted 12 year old Brysen Howe on his Dash to the Cache walkathon event by supplying a traffic management unit for a week to ensure his safety while he walked Highway 40 from Grande Prairie to Grande Cache. There’s no doubt about it, you will continue see our name attached to many events, donations and charities in our community.
16001 90 Street
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 2N8
Services 24 hours,
Impound releases only during office hours. After-hour call outs based on availability. Additional call out fees applicable.